Add to Calendar
April 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – May 19, 2020 @ 9:00 pm
If you’re a veteran, and the idea of being an entrepreneur excites you, Veterans Launching Ventures (VLV) is for you.
You will graduate from the course knowing:
- Fundamental entrepreneurial skills needed in today’s business environment
- The competencies you need to launch your new business
- How to build a robust marketing plan
- How to develop financial projections for your new business
- How to develop a comprehensive business plan so you can make an informed decision about the feasibility of starting your new business
- Sharpen presentation skills
- How to develop an operations plan
- How to develop fundraising strategies
Who can apply for the course?
- Veterans and active duty service persons from all branches of the U.S. military
- All spouses and children of veterans may apply