213 US Hwy 202
Why You Should Attend
- Transitioning from military service into the civilian workforce?
- Interested in continuing your focus, dedication and willingness to raise the bar?
- Ready to achieve success by working hard?
- Ready to accept unique challenges?
- Seeking a company that will provide top-quality training?
If you answered YES to any of these, you are ready to start networking for your career today.
What to Expect
Meet with Flemington Car & Truck Country’s hiring manager to speak with them one-on-one for a “speed interview.” This event is designed to offer informal interviewing and for candidates to discover opportunities that might be good fits for them. Open to all active duty, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses and retired members. Light refreshments will be served.
Added Benefit for Veterans
We are proudly partnered with Suiting Warriors, another non-profit organization, who provides business suits to veterans at absolutely no cost. Simply fill out the men’s or women’s suit intake measurement form and a representative from Suiting Warriors will be in touch with you to confirm your order. Please visit bridgingthegap.vet/forms.
RSVP for This Event
RSVP on Facebook by clicking “GOING” or fill in the form below.