655 S Hope Chapel Rd
Jackson, NJ 08527
Click here to view or print the event flyer.
Proudly Partnered with
Dress code: business casual
Speakers: Mike Ferraro, USAF Cmd Chief MSgt Retired; Harris Kline, USAF Brigadier General Retired
Build a Career With Earle
- Transitioning from military service into the civilian workforce?
- Interested in continuing your focus, dedication and willingness to raise the bar?
- Ready to achieve success by working hard utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and machinery?
- An outdoor enthusiast who is nimble in both mind and body?
- Ready to accept unique challenges that provide a sense of accomplishment through building tangible end products?
- Seeking a company that will provide top-quality training plus career advancement with the ability to acquire new positions over time?
If you answered YES, you may be ready to join the Earle team!
From our products and equipment to employing the most qualified personnel in the industry, Earle consistently achieves an end result that continues to lead the industry in:
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Training and Development
- Award-Winning Projects
Earle employees are their family and most valuable asset. The Earle benefits plan is an important part in making Earle a great place to work. They offer:
We have a proven track record to perform even during economic downturns.
You create your career path… we will help you build your future! Earle provides opportunities to learn and advance careers through our proprietary training programs, which includes Earle University.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Prescription drug program.
- Life insurance and short- and long-term disability.
- Employee assistance program.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Employee gifting and annual team-building events.
- And more!
A hands on course designed to provide you with real tools and approaches with Veteran-friendly employers:
- How to create a career resume that’s on F.I.R.E. (fact, impact, results, effect)
- Establish a personal brand using social media and access to veteran-friendly employers
- Learn how to create and offer a 30-second commercial and successful interview strategies that engages hiring managers and HR professionals
- Techniques, tactics and procedures during networking events and career fairs
Meet with employers one-on-one to “speed interview.” Designed to offer 5-minute informal interviewing practice. Open to all active duty, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses and retired members.
Free Business Suits for Veterans
We are now proudly partnered with Suiting Warriors, another non-profit organization that provides business suits to veterans at absolutely no cost. Simply fill out the men’s or women’s suit intake measurement form and indicate the date of the boot camp event within the form. Your suit will be there for you to pick up at the end of the boot camp. Please visit bridgingthegap.vet/forms.