Transitioning from a military career to the civilian workforce is extremely difficult for veterans given the national unemployment average of over 8 million people out of work. Out of that average, over 450,000 people are veterans. Submitting résumés to online job postings, recruiting and staffing companies, responding to newspapers advertisements or attending career job fairs is very competitive. We provide for:
- Invaluable “foot-in-the-door” opportunity
- Test drive a career path or college major
- Unlimited professional networking opportunities
- Unique career related experience in a desired profession
- One-on-one exposure to industry experts
BTG is established to serve the greatest client… all military veterans and their family members. We are built to make a nationwide difference, offering help to those military veterans and their spouses in finding their career dreams and aspirations.