Every veteran deserves a successful career
However, the challenge is...
- Many veterans are not sure what career direction to go
- HR and Hiring Managers do not fully understand how to translate military careers for veterans
- Military teaches you about a team, not being an individual
- Veterans do not have an established civilian or social network
- Many do not know where to start once out of the military
Veteran candidates can apply for a Scholarship to cover the costs for an extensive career assessment examination providing a detailed foundation identifying unique skills and abilities forming an individualized foundation. We use the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) human assessment tool that objectively measures your natural abilities by asking you to perform specific tasks or exercises. As part of the Highlands Whole Person Model, the HAB is the foundation and starting point to identify the career best suited for you.